Cancellation within 7 days of application (5 Business days)
Full refund no charges.
Cancellation within 30 Days of application
Full refund less administration fee.
Cancellation after these times
Refund less time held covered and administration fee.
We respect and protect your privacy.
The following sets out our policy regarding the personal information that we collect, hold, use and disclose throughout our dealings with you.
What personal information do we collect?
‘Personal information’ means any information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained. The kind of personal information that we collect, and hold includes:
- information to enable us to identify you;
- your organisation and claims history;
- financial information concerning your organisation and your ability to pay for our products and services;
- claims related information to enable us to assess, defend and resolve claims; and
- any insurance related information that we reasonably require to enable us to provide our products and services.
Generally, we will only collect personal information about you or by someone authorised by you if you:
- send us an email;
- submit a request for quote;
- submit an online Claims Notification Form that contains your personal information; or
- you give Nursewise personal information through normal communications. We will ask you when we need you to provide further personal information for any reason. We will only collect and hold information that relates to the products and services that you ask us to provide to you.
In some circumstances, we may potentially collect health information, through Claims Notification Forms or in emails addressed to us. We will only collect and hold such information where it is for the purpose of establishing or defending a claim, where it is relevant to the circumstances of the claim, or where you have given the information to us voluntarily or consented to us collecting it.
What will we tell you when we collect your personal information?
Whenever we collect and hold personal information from you, we will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to let you know:
- how to contact us;
- why we are collecting and holding the information.
- the organisation or types of organisations to which we usually disclose that kind of information;
- if we are required by law to collect the information; and
- the consequences for you if the information is not provided. When reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect personal information directly from you and not from third parties. However, there are some situations where it may be unreasonable and impracticable for us to collect information about you directly from you. For example, when we collect personal information about persons related to or involved in a claim or potential claim via emails and/or online Claims Notification Forms